Sunday, October 5, 2008

Part Two

It was my idea. I don’t know why anyone would blame them. I was the ring leader, the one that convinced them. We had been together our whole lives gone through every hardship together stuck together through the thick and thin. There is no way they could have said know. Maybe knowing that made me feel more empowered. What is it that we did? Well it was nothing. That’s not what’s important. Let’s talk about why we’re here.
They don’t really care why we’re here. I know people and people don’t care about the why. They care about the how the where, but the reason they like to make up for themselves. We should just let them come up with their own reasons. Only we need to know the reason that we did this. The reason is honestly because we can, because we’re brothers who were stuck in an eternal struggle, but who found a solution. What a brilliant solution it was too.
Actually technically it was a series of solutions to a series of simple problems. We didn’t like deduce the solution to string theory or anything just made good decisions at all the right times. In fact in retrospect our actions could probably have been deduced by using Game theory or some other form of mathematical analysis. Then again they never knew we were coming or what hit them. Who would have ever suspected us of doing something like that. I mean we were quiet never drew attention ourselves and exemplary students except maybe Daryll here.
Hey what the hell is that supposed to mean? I am just as legit as all y’all. Just ‘cause y’all planned this shit doesn’t mean that I couldn’t. I had a different upbringing alright. Besides I found the way to the place where I need to be. I did it to make my momma proud. She loved me so much, she loved everyone and she just wanted everyone to be loved equally by everyone. It’s not her fault they were crazy. It’s their fault for what happened to them though. They shoulda never taken her away. She was mine and no one else’s. Why did they have to take her away? I never woulda done this if they hadn’t taken everything that had meaning away from me. I will never look back on that shit. I don’t regret what I did.

No comments: